Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
11/27/2006
The Window to Nowhere
Last week, Jenny over at Mama Drama came up with a contest to see who has the weirdest object in their home. There were some good ones! Check out this freaky doll. Here's where you can peruse the votes, only I'm a little late because today was the last day to actually vote. My favorite was Janet's over at Dancing Through. She entered her Window to Nowhere. It's my favorite because I have a creepy window too! It's in the boiler room in my house (my creepy Freddy Kruegeresque boiler room) and the window backs up against the wall to our downstairs bathroom. I know what's behind the window (the bathroom), but it creeps me out nonetheless. And it's in the eeriest room in my 90 year old house. The photo doesn't do it justice but trust me, it's creepy. You can't see the bare, burned out bulb we can't reach and you can't see the ominous, spare, concrete steps leading down into hell the room. My flash lit things up a little too well but you get the general the idea.

And my apologies for not getting it together enough to post this sooner!

Labels:



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. That thing is freaking creepy. But in a totally cool kind of way.

Blogger PunditMom said...

I don't have a pic, but our 60+ year old house has a door to nowhere that creeps our Rachel. That's why she doesn't like to play in the basement.

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so weird!!!! I feel normal after seeing all those scary things- and I am so jealous that I missed the race for Mr. Poodlestein.

Blogger Cristina said...

That room is TOTALLY freaky. Eeek!

Blogger ExPatSW said...

It is really, really creepy and I sleep well at night knowing it's not in MY house. I can't believe you took a picture of that room! The most I've ever been able to do is open the door long enough to get the broom then close it....real quick!

Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Paula - You notice I didn't actually step down into the room. No way! In fact, I didn't even know the ironing board was in there until I took that pic. (I guess that tells you how often I iron....)

Blogger Jeni said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer