Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
8/10/2007
My Heart Is Breaking
When I started my blog, it was with the idea that it would be an online journal of sorts. A message to my sons about them, me, our family and our lives. Not always the mundane details, but the emotions, the thoughts, the sensations that we so easily forget. The things that aren't necessarily translated into a baby book.

But along the way I found all of you, the people who read my writing, who actually keep coming back to read about my lack of grace, moments of despair, and of joy. I started reading your blogs in return. And somewhere along the way, you all became very important to me. I care about you, I care about your lives. I hurt when you hurt. I laugh when you laugh. I cry when you cry.

I'm scared when you're scared.

Today, one of you, one of you I've grown to care about, posted something scary. So this afternoon I find myself sitting in my office with the door closed, crying. Because I'm scared for her and for her beautiful girls.

Now, I will pull myself together and offer her my support and my positive thoughts. Jenn, I'm listening. I'm not a praying person, but I will pray, in my own way, for you.

If you have a moment, please go offer Jenn your support. Thanks.

Labels: , ,



13 Comments:

Blogger Amie Adams said...

I've been thinking about her too!

All these women. It makes me SOOOO angry. I feel like there is something more that must be done.

You have a big heart LM. That's why I keep coming back.

Well, there's your hot ass too, but I didn't know if you wanted your readers to know about that.

Blogger S said...

Oh, I know LM, I really know. Thanks for writing this. We will lift Jenn up, yes?

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i have. we will. i am. i know.

Blogger flutter said...

can't stop thinking about her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooo!!! What is going on? This week I found out that a woman at my work who is 6 months pregnant after several miscarriages and a long run of IVF treatments has breast cancer. :( Between her, Kim, WhyMommy and the others, it's just hitting too close to home!!! :(

Blogger Blog Owner said...

On my way over to her blog now...

thanks for sharing.

Blogger Cristina said...

How scary. I'm sorry that the first time I get to visit her blog is due to such scary news, but thanks for linking to her post.

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

I know what you mean about this coming to care so deeply about those that we haven't actually met, about how they go with us in our thoughts and prayers and minds.

Because that's exactly how I feel about you.

Thank you, so very, very much.

It's all gonna be OK, I know it.

And then maybe we can meet on some beach, rum hidden in baby bottles.

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Oh wow, very scary. My worst nightmare. I'll be thinking of her too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my way to give her some bloggy love.

Thank you...for having such a wonderful, big heart.

Blogger ewe are here said...

I know, I know. Jenn and Whymommy... so terrifying and heart-wrenching.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so scary. It makes me just hurt to think of it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my best friend got breast cancer I learned a lot about this disease. I have cried my own tears and know where you are coming from.

I made my own friends on the internet...so I know.

Emptynester

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer