Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/14/2007
Illness and Exhaustion
Sorry for my slacking in the posting department over the last week. We're all recovering from illness and I'm recovering from exhaustion. In the meantime, I have a post up over on MOMocrats if you're desperate to read something new from Lawyer Mama.

We also have a mention in the NY Times Caucus column today. Glennia, our astute managing editor and blogger extraordinaire, was interviewed for the piece!

Labels:



10 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, but, more importantly, will you be feeling better in a new t-shirt, or what?!

Docta orders whiskey and honey, no matter the ailment.

Blogger flutter said...

Fell better love, don't make me fly out and make you soup....

Blogger Gwen said...

Hope you are all healthy and rested soon!

Blogger S said...

Oh, hon -- I hope everyone is on the mend by now!

Blogger Girlplustwo said...

awesome, awesome, awesome. not the sickness, but the article. feel better.

I have been wondering where you were! I hope everyone feels better soon!

GET SOME REST!

Blogger PunditMom said...

Feel better soon!

Blogger CPA Mom said...

I didn't know you were sick! Do you want some chicken noodle soup???

Get better for your birthday!

Blogger Heather said...

I hope everyone is better soon!

Blogger Sarcasta-Mom said...

Hope you feel better soon. Everyone in my office is ill, and I just know I'm next :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer