Locations of 

visitors to this page






Main Page
10/10/2007
Help Me! (and Boobs)
Today is the last day to help me win Sunshine's contest! Go over here & leave a comment on this post and tell her that I sent you. Please? Pretty please? I soooo want that shirt!

As part of her contest, Miss Sunshine has also asked that I write a post listing all the bloggers I love. Now this takes some effort! I have no less than 123 blogs in my Bloglines. Um, yeah, that's not going to happen. But I am going to put my blogroll in here. Bear with me. (And please don't be insulted if you're not on here. It just means I've been too lazy to update my blogroll.)

The View From Here
Still Learning
Serving the Queens
Queen of the Mayhem
Her Bad Mother
The Soccer Mom Vote
PunditMom
24/7
i obsess.
Bub and Pie
The Positive Pessimist
Moobs
Mommy off the Record
Dribblingwitt????
Chicky Chicky Baby
Blonde Justice
Angry Pregnant Lawyer
Mom, Ma'am, Me
Her Bad Mother's Basement
CPA Mom
Mom-101
Oh, The Joys
Wherever Ewe Go, There Ewe Are
GingaJoy
BlogRhet
A Family Story
a little pregnant
one plus two
The Ravin' Picture Maven
Slouching Towards 40
Not Exactly a Princess
And the pursuit of happiness

********************
Check out this great video from the League of Maternal Justice:



It's part of The Great Virtual Breast Fest. If you'd like to participate, see details here. Stop by and offer the ladies some "support!"

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

So honored to be on your blogroll!

I went and left a comment for ya. Hope you win - good luck!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I commented over at Sunshine's place for you -- hope you get the shirt!

Blogger Ms. Skywalker said...

Am off to comment for you after this comment.

1.) Thanks for the link, you know the love is completely returned.

2.) Dig the new look.

3.) Holy shit. Is that a Christmas tree?

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

You got a makeover! You look mahvelous dahlink!

And you linked me (well, the premakeover me, but ME!). The love is mutual. Don't you love it when it's like that? Mutual? :)

Off to help you get the shirt. Anything for you.

Julie
Using My Words

Blogger PunditMom said...

Thanks for the link love. And you cam SOOOO close in the contest! ;)

Blogger ewe are here said...

Oh, those blogrolls can be really tough to keep up with, not to mention the 81 Just Posts this month! My eyes hurt just thinking about them... ;-)

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I missed the whole breast fest thing, but love that!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lawyer Mama
Made by Andrea Micheloni
footer